Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Testimonial from Dr. Deirdre Chiaramonte, DVM, ACVIM, CCRT, CVA


"When I began my mobile veterinary practice I was not sure I could afford an electronic medical records program never mind learn how to operate one.

VetOfficeSuite.com has been a wonderful choice for me as the program is very, very user friendly and the information is presented in a straightforward manner.  It has made me much more efficient, organized and effective. I love that it is cloud-based for my house call practice making charting on the road and answering client calls MUCH easier with the information in my hand.

Having used multiple veterinary software programs while doing locums work, VetOfficeSuite.com has been the easiest to learn. The software is continually modified to accommodate user requests and enhance the offerings.  The support team is incredible in their support and attentiveness to my wants and needs. I am very happy with VetOfficeSuite.com and will certainly recommend it to others."

Deirdre Chiaramonte, DVM, ACVIM, CCRT, CVA
NYC Mobile Vet
Veterinary Advisor Assisi Animal Health

4 comments:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends.
    home vet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why it is far better that you can pertinent analysis ahead of producing. It will be possible to post greater article using this method.Orlando bass fishing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paid version of the app a lit bit expensive 99$ per month. I download the free version its very usable. Speaking of app If you looking for complete vet service in Melbourne by fully qualified practicing vets, you can download Vets On Call thanks.

    ReplyDelete